Having been a 5 handicapper as a teenager, I didn't play golf for 8 years. In 2007 I started playing golf again, and was given a handicap of 8 by my new club. I set myself a 5 season target to become a scratch golfer, the deadline being 30th September 2011. The clock is ticking.......

Thursday 18 February 2010

Customer Service Kicks In

On the back of my post yesterday about the delays in receiving my new Mizuno irons, having been custom fitted over a month ago, I posted on the golfmagic forum (I'd been registered for a while without validating my account or posting) about the issues I am having.


Within 4 hours, I had an email from Mizuno wanting to look into my order to see what was causing the delay, and a post from the golfmagic editor who had spoken to Mizuno saying similar.


I hope this is a turn in fortunes, and that Mizuno can identify the problem and get me my new clubs at the earliest opportunity.


It's important for me to be balanced, so having made a negative post yesterday, it's only fair that I put it in the public domain that the response from Mizuno since then has been good, with golfmagic's help. I wasn't expecting an email directly from Mizuno, it goes to show the power of the internet. I hope that this new found service continues and they make their way back up to the top of the reputation ladder where I previously held them.

No comments:

Post a Comment